eclosing lender solution
Close Real Estate Transactions From Anywhere
CSS helps enable mortgage lenders to perform eClosings that improve the borrower experience. As an early adopter of eClosing technology, we have a proven track record of providing eClosing solutions that are easy, safe, and secure.
Increased borrower convenience. Close any time, from any location.
Greater lender efficiency. Reduced use of paper, shorter funding times.
More secure closings. Knowledge-based authentication with video recording.
Reduced operational errors. No missing signatures or documents.
Security and Compliance
Ensure you offer an eClosing solution that’s safe and secure. From a compliance standpoint, these are the benefits you can expect:
- An electronic audit trail of the transaction with date and time stamps.
- The ability to automatically fulfill electronic record retention requirements.
- The means to replicate proof of compliance with embedded data and calculations.
- A verification process that’s automated and documented for stricter control against identity theft and fraud.
Efficiency and Accuracy
Efficiency and accuracy drive more closings and help reduce delays in the closing process. This benefits your customer and staff in several ways:
- eRecording occurs more quickly, resulting in lien priorities being secured more quickly.
- The process of selling to Fannie and Freddie is reduced to a few days.
- The software auto-populates information, eliminating the risk of error in data entry.
- eClosing is a cost-efficient alternative to using paper.
Convenience in the closing process means a more satisfactory experience for your borrower. Here are some of the benefits eClosing provides your customer:
- All parties can preview documents online before closing.
- Borrowers can close from the comfort of their home or office, avoiding time off from work and unnecessary travel.
Interested in learning more?
Our team is dedicated to answering your questions,
providing insights and sharing best practices.
Get a free evaluation
We’ll help you understand how you can save money and be more productive.